Next to it is the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden, and admire an incredible variety of blossoms Orchid and hibiscus flowers which is also representing Malaysian national flower.
Not far away is the Butterfly Park, home to 6,000 species of butterflies. Butterflies float past, and some will land on your clothing and hands! Stop at the nursery and breeding area, where you can see butterfly larvae emerging from cocoons.
- Tour duration : 4 hours
- Pick up from your hotel @ 9.00 am or 1.00 pm
- Visit the Bird Park, walk around and enjoy the bird singing and atmosphere surrounding.
- Watch the Bird show, schedule show interval every 2-3 hours
- Visit the Orchid and Hibiscus park
- Visit the Butterfly park
- Return to hotel.
Click image for more photos
- Any cancellation of booking must be made through email acknowledgement in not less than 3 days before tour activity begin. Also, we reserve the right to seek for reason of cancellation if necessary.
- Payment of refund normally will be made (deposit of full payment) less any cost incurred by us with our proof of receipt in 7 working days.
- We will not be liable of any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- In event of your NO SHOW on the tour activity day for whatever reasons, no refund can be made to you.
- In event of the tour is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, you may choose to reschedule the tour or seek full refund from us.