The state rich heritage is evident in the unique mix of architectural styles where you will discover the oldest Chinese temple, mosque and Hindu Temple in Malaysia, the Dutch Stadhuys and Porta de Santiago. Walk through the St Pauls Church where St Francis Xavier was once buried and the ruin A Famosa built by the Portuguese
Check out and shop for some antiques, handicrafts, colorful clothing, and other trinkets that make perfect souvenirs for you at the Jonker streets among the local and foreigners
Take the river cruise by boat and snap beautiful pictures as it cruise along the rivers passing by the old Malacca building.
- Tour duration : 9 hours
- Pick up time at 9.00 am at hotel.
- Visit Porta de Santiago or A’Famosa
- Baba and Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Melaka Sultanate Palace
- Jonker Street
- Maritime Museum
- Melaka River Cruise
- Return to KL, drop off
Click image for more photos
- Any cancellation of booking must be made through email acknowledgement in not less than 3 days before tour activity begin. Also, we reserve the right to seek for reason of cancellation if necessary.
- Payment of refund normally will be made (deposit of full payment) less any cost incurred by us with our proof of receipt in 7 working days.
- We will not be liable of any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of the purchase of your tour such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- In event of your NO SHOW on the tour activity day for whatever reasons, no refund can be made to you.
- In event of the tour is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, you may choose to reschedule the tour or seek full refund from us.